Visit South Australia, Australia! South Australia offers renowned food, wine and wilderness regions to visit. Here is a brief travel guide for when you visit South Australia, Australia.
Current time in Adelaide South Australia
Welcome to Adelaide, South Australia!
Adelaide is the capital city of the state of South Australia.
The current time in Adelaide and South Australia is:
Information about Daylight Savings Time can be found on the Daylight Savings Time South Australia 2015 page.
To post a comment on any article on this web site just scroll down to near the bottom. You will see the boxes to enter a couple of details and comment. You can share your knowledge and experience that may help other readers.
Adelaide Car Rental Companies
Car hire Adelaide tips and pitfalls
Types of car insurance – what car insurance suits you?
What does comprehensive car insurance cover?
Adelaide bottle and can recycling
Some Adelaide bottle and can recycling depots are listed on the Adelaide bottle and can recycling page. Some brief history about the container deposit is mentioned as well.
Featured South Australia Tourism Posts
Here are some general tips for when you buy travel insurance in Australia. Claims are usually made for cancellations of all or part of their travel, expensive medical incidents, or for lost or stolen baggage or personal belongings. There are a range of factors related to these types of claims…
- Australia travel tips and information
- Australia travel tips – emergency assistance phone number, cars, alcohol
- Australia travel tips – tipping in Australia
- Australia travel tips – buying fuel
- Australia travel tips – buying food
- Australian slang phrases, sentences, sayings
- Is Australia a continent or country?
- Why is Australia called the “Land Down Under” or “Oz”?
Adelaide, South Australia weather
A general look at Adelaide, South Australia climate, temperatures and weather extremes and patterns is presented on the South Australia climate and weather page.
Pie floater AdelaideThe number one question for tourists and locals alike is: Where to get a pie floater in Adelaide? There are a few places listed in the link you just saw.
- Whale watching tours South Australia
- Aerial Adventure Park – Mega Adventure Park – West Beach
- Greenhills Adventure Park closing in 2016
- Visit South Australia, Australia
- Sellicks Hill Buddha statue temple
- Victoria Square (Tarndanyangga) Adelaide skateboarding video
- Kangaroo Island Hyperlapse Video – “Home of the Soul”
- Public gardens in Adelaide to get married or tour
- Car hire Adelaide tips and pitfalls
- Granite Island cafe Victor Harbor closing in 2015?
- Insurance comparison websites misleading Australians
- Centrelink dole bludgers, jobs crisis, Australian welfare terrorism
- Surprising property investment home loans clickbait
- Poor people are lazy, get a job?
- Poverty: 5 signs that more Australians are living in poverty
- Superannuation not enough for many workers
- Adelaide woman’s racist attack on bus
- Crowdfunding GoFundMe, Kickstarter, Pozible Australia reader promotions
- The great #CensusFail – Census 2016 Australia failures list
- Copwatchers – Four Corners – NYPD: Biggest Gang in New York
- Australian media bias examples – 2016 US Presidential election
- South Australian Liberals’ electricity privatisation root cause of blackouts
- 5 common myths debunked
- Electricity prices in South Australia are a fraud
- Changing Facebook targeted ads privacy settings
- Use a pen on election day
- Adelaide gardeners: minimal home garden maintenance services
- Adelaide Christmas shop trading hours 2016
- Woolworths specials: laughable Woolworths “specials” photos
- Adelaide small business retailers, consumers hard times
- Easter 2016 shop opening hours South Australia
- Myer online shopping at eBay
- Shopping gift voucher scams use fake supermarket gift cards
- Marketing 101: insult potential customers
- Topshop and Topman Adelaide
- 5 good sites about grocery shopping tips on a budget
- Australians can bypass car dealers with lifted car import restrictions
- ALDI Adelaide
- Adelaide Boxing Day to New Year’s shopping hours 2015
- Adelaide Christmas shopping hours 2015 – extended trading hours
Supermarkets and food
Adelaide South Australia Facebook
Latest posts when available
Video: Straya! Yes it's the viral video sweeping the world.
Warning: One should never punch kangaroos to shock them into leaving a dog alone. And always wear "safety gear" downstairs for when they kick :) ... See MoreSee Less
Most Aussie thing ever?
Photo: Relaxing on the beach at Emu Bay, #SeeSouthAustralia, #Australia. ... See MoreSee Less
Just the car, the beach and a whole lot of relaxation - @kaptainkirky (via Instagram) doing Sundays right at Authentic Kangaroo Island's Emu Bay 🌊 bit.ly/ExploreKI #SeeSouthAustralia
A very small number of businesses in #SouthAustralia have so far taken advantage of last year's "tax cuts" for stamp duty. However, businesses still find SA to be less than competitive because of other excessive taxes (e.g. payroll tax, ESL, etc), excessive electricity bills (with added cost blowouts due to blackouts), and so on. Turbo Tom still isn't fooling anyone and has a very long way to go yet before anyone can seriously consider SA to be competitive for business.
It was widely predicted last year that only a small number of businesses would take advantage of the stamp duty cuts. The state government has done some modelling which means they've spun the figures a bit. Here's the latest propaganda story about the topic - www.news.com.au/national/south-australia/business-saves-160m-in-state-government-budget-tax-cuts/... ... See MoreSee Less