Visit South Australia, Australia! South Australia offers renowned food, wine and wilderness regions to visit. Here is a brief travel guide for when you visit South Australia, Australia.
Current time in Adelaide South Australia
Welcome to Adelaide, South Australia!
Adelaide is the capital city of the state of South Australia.
The current time in Adelaide and South Australia is:
Information about Daylight Savings Time can be found on the Daylight Savings Time South Australia 2015 page.
To post a comment on any article on this web site just scroll down to near the bottom. You will see the boxes to enter a couple of details and comment. You can share your knowledge and experience that may help other readers.
Adelaide Car Rental Companies
Car hire Adelaide tips and pitfalls
Types of car insurance – what car insurance suits you?
What does comprehensive car insurance cover?
Adelaide bottle and can recycling
Some Adelaide bottle and can recycling depots are listed on the Adelaide bottle and can recycling page. Some brief history about the container deposit is mentioned as well.
Featured South Australia Tourism Posts
Here are some general tips for when you buy travel insurance in Australia. Claims are usually made for cancellations of all or part of their travel, expensive medical incidents, or for lost or stolen baggage or personal belongings. There are a range of factors related to these types of claims…
- Australia travel tips and information
- Australia travel tips – emergency assistance phone number, cars, alcohol
- Australia travel tips – tipping in Australia
- Australia travel tips – buying fuel
- Australia travel tips – buying food
- Australian slang phrases, sentences, sayings
- Is Australia a continent or country?
- Why is Australia called the “Land Down Under” or “Oz”?
Adelaide, South Australia weather
A general look at Adelaide, South Australia climate, temperatures and weather extremes and patterns is presented on the South Australia climate and weather page.
Pie floater AdelaideThe number one question for tourists and locals alike is: Where to get a pie floater in Adelaide? There are a few places listed in the link you just saw.
- Whale watching tours South Australia
- Aerial Adventure Park – Mega Adventure Park – West Beach
- Greenhills Adventure Park closing in 2016
- Visit South Australia, Australia
- Sellicks Hill Buddha statue temple
- Victoria Square (Tarndanyangga) Adelaide skateboarding video
- Kangaroo Island Hyperlapse Video – “Home of the Soul”
- Public gardens in Adelaide to get married or tour
- Car hire Adelaide tips and pitfalls
- Granite Island cafe Victor Harbor closing in 2015?
- Home owners aged under sixty government entitlements scam
- Census 2016 Australia privacy concerns
- Victim-blaming mentality and the road toll
- Adelaide Fringe Festival 2016 criticised by performers
- Australian GST increase debate and South Australia’s woes
- Government monitoring social media to reduce welfare fraud
- Declining male teachers | fear, lack of work
- South Australia speeding fines nation’s most unfair
- Political correctness in Australia | definition, examples
- Fake outrage in 2016 | Media fake outrage topics
- Adelaide small business retailers, consumers hard times
- Easter 2016 shop opening hours South Australia
- Myer online shopping at eBay
- Shopping gift voucher scams | Woolies, Coles, Bunnings, Myer, IGA
- Marketing 101: insult potential customers
- Topshop and Topman Adelaide
- 5 good sites about grocery shopping tips on a budget
- Australians can bypass car dealers with lifted car import restrictions
- ALDI Adelaide
- Adelaide Boxing Day to New Year’s shopping hours 2015
- Adelaide Christmas shopping hours 2015 – extended trading hours
- Taste South Australia premium food
- Royal Adelaide Show 2015 dates, ticket prices
- Tiffany & Co Adelaide – Jewellery in Adelaide Central Plaza
Supermarkets and food
Adelaide South Australia Facebook
Latest posts when available
Video story: "Everyone can see what you are doing." - MAC of SA launches its latest roads campaign, targeting mobile phone usage. Story: www.facebook.com/7NewsAdelaide/videos/1180750925288894/
Get a dashcam facing you as the driver if you can afford it so you always cover yourself against false accusations by police. It's okay for them to use a phone with the excuse that it's legal when they're responding to a call but that still makes them a danger on the road to the rest of us! ... See MoreSee Less
"Everyone can see what you are doing." - @MACofSA launches its latest roads campaign, targeting mobile phone usage. www.7News.com.au #notagoodlook #7News