Visit South Australia, Australia! South Australia offers renowned food, wine and wilderness regions to visit. Here is a brief travel guide for when you visit South Australia, Australia.
Current time in Adelaide South Australia
Welcome to Adelaide, South Australia!
Adelaide is the capital city of the state of South Australia.
The current time in Adelaide and South Australia is:
Information about Daylight Savings Time can be found on the Daylight Savings Time South Australia 2015 page.
To post a comment on any article on this web site just scroll down to near the bottom. You will see the boxes to enter a couple of details and comment. You can share your knowledge and experience that may help other readers.
Adelaide Car Rental Companies
Car hire Adelaide tips and pitfalls
Types of car insurance – what car insurance suits you?
What does comprehensive car insurance cover?
Adelaide bottle and can recycling
Some Adelaide bottle and can recycling depots are listed on the Adelaide bottle and can recycling page. Some brief history about the container deposit is mentioned as well.
Featured South Australia Tourism Posts
Here are some general tips for when you buy travel insurance in Australia. Claims are usually made for cancellations of all or part of their travel, expensive medical incidents, or for lost or stolen baggage or personal belongings. There are a range of factors related to these types of claims…
- Australia travel tips and information
- Australia travel tips – emergency assistance phone number, cars, alcohol
- Australia travel tips – tipping in Australia
- Australia travel tips – buying fuel
- Australia travel tips – buying food
- Australian slang phrases, sentences, sayings
- Is Australia a continent or country?
- Why is Australia called the “Land Down Under” or “Oz”?
Adelaide, South Australia weather
A general look at Adelaide, South Australia climate, temperatures and weather extremes and patterns is presented on the South Australia climate and weather page.
Pie floater AdelaideThe number one question for tourists and locals alike is: Where to get a pie floater in Adelaide? There are a few places listed in the link you just saw.
- Whale watching tours South Australia
- Aerial Adventure Park – Mega Adventure Park – West Beach
- Greenhills Adventure Park closing in 2016
- Visit South Australia, Australia
- Sellicks Hill Buddha statue temple
- Victoria Square (Tarndanyangga) Adelaide skateboarding video
- Kangaroo Island Hyperlapse Video – “Home of the Soul”
- Public gardens in Adelaide to get married or tour
- Car hire Adelaide tips and pitfalls
- Granite Island cafe Victor Harbor closing in 2015?
- Universal Basic Income: how a universal basic income helps
- Forgotten generations: no money, no job, no home
- 5 radical tax reform ideas Australia urgently needs
- Insurance comparison websites in Australia misleading
- Centrelink dole bludgers, jobs crisis, Australian welfare terrorism
- Surprising property investment home loans clickbait
- Rolling blackouts ordered in Adelaide heat 8th February, 2017
- Malcolm Turnbull donated $1.75 million to 2016 election campaign
- #AdelaideEarthquake | Adelaide earthquake 2nd February 2017
- Prime Minister of Australia, Malcolm Turnbull, put up for sale on eBay
- Warning for job seekers commenting in social media
- How to slow South Australia’s crippling brain drain
- Common sense scares Adelaide which actively opposes it
- Misdirected outrage after bus passengers help girl evicted by guards
- We live in La La Land in #Australia
- Unemployment rate January 2017: blame employer excuses too
- Aussies unhappy with $620m of unwanted Christmas presents
- Low consumer confidence in Adelaide – small business closing
- Adelaide gardeners: minimal home garden maintenance services
- Christmas, Boxing Day shopping hours 2016 Adelaide
- Woolworths specials: laughable Woolworths “specials” photos
- Adelaide small business retailers, consumers hard times
- Easter 2016 shop opening hours South Australia
- Myer online shopping at eBay
- Shopping gift voucher scams use fake supermarket gift cards
- Marketing 101: insult potential customers
- Topshop and Topman Adelaide
- 5 good sites about grocery shopping tips on a budget
- Australians can bypass car dealers with lifted car import restrictions
- ALDI Adelaide
Supermarkets and food
Adelaide South Australia Facebook
Latest posts when available
#Video: Timelapse of the Guido van Helten mural on the Coonalpyn silos in #SouthAustralia, #Australia. It's all finished now. ... See MoreSee Less
Painting can be pretty tricky at the best of times, but imagine if your canvas was curved and 30 metres tall! Guido van Helten has finished his artwork on the Coonalpyn silos, featuring five local children — check out ABC Landline this Sunday for an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at how he did it. (Video: Olivers Real Food, Timelapse of Adelaide and Coonalpyn Uniting Church)
You can still find some gems on the side of the road in the inner south and eastern #Adelaide when driving past. Despite changes to hard rubbish collections in some parts there are still collections put out on any given day and some are gone in an hour or two. Not all of it is rubbish. There are decent items that freecycle groups and others pick up and they just need a bit of repair to reuse or repurpose.
Here's one potential "thief" showing what can be found :) ... See MoreSee Less
Ahhh hard rubbish day around UNLEY! Never ceases to amaze me. On my jog this morning today's offering on Duthy St is a pool table!!! 😆
Here's a lesson in hypocrisy in #Adelaide. CBD businesses spread easily debunked lies and myths that the major events in recent years, especially the Royal Croquet Club, were taking business away from them around Victoria Square. There was little evidence to support the lies by way of fact or from what the public witnessed.
The businesses were asked why they failed to register as a Fringe venue to capitalise on it. They were also asked why they failed to offer what customers wanted. Customers exercised their right to vote with their money and go elsewhere like they do for food trucks over cafes. Victoria Square has been dead in the last month. The businesses that were sent more customers, including tourists, previously are now crying about the lack of customers lately.
Some of the public is also crying about how dead Vic Square is. Now we wait for them to moan about the grass in Pinky Flat like they did with Victoria Square :) ... See MoreSee Less
#Photo: Night sky over the River Murray in #SouthAustralia, #Australia. ... See MoreSee Less
Starry night skies over our glassy River Murray SA ✨ Take to the water with unparalleled luxury on the Carpe Diem Luxury Houseboat, escape to The Frames - Riverland Luxury or simply sit back, relax and take-in the views 🌝 bit.ly/MurrayRvrSA Photo: Earth Art Photography #SeeSouthAustralia