Visit South Australia, Australia! South Australia offers renowned food, wine and wilderness regions to visit. Here is a brief travel guide for when you visit South Australia, Australia.
Current time in Adelaide South Australia
Welcome to Adelaide, South Australia!
Adelaide is the capital city of the state of South Australia.
The current time in Adelaide and South Australia is:
Information about Daylight Savings Time can be found on the Daylight Savings Time South Australia 2015 page.
To post a comment on any article on this web site just scroll down to near the bottom. You will see the boxes to enter a couple of details and comment. You can share your knowledge and experience that may help other readers.
Adelaide Car Rental Companies
Car hire Adelaide tips and pitfalls
Types of car insurance – what car insurance suits you?
What does comprehensive car insurance cover?
Adelaide bottle and can recycling
Some Adelaide bottle and can recycling depots are listed on the Adelaide bottle and can recycling page. Some brief history about the container deposit is mentioned as well.
Featured South Australia Tourism Posts
Here are some general tips for when you buy travel insurance in Australia. Claims are usually made for cancellations of all or part of their travel, expensive medical incidents, or for lost or stolen baggage or personal belongings. There are a range of factors related to these types of claims…
- Australia travel tips and information
- Australia travel tips – emergency assistance phone number, cars, alcohol
- Australia travel tips – tipping in Australia
- Australia travel tips – buying fuel
- Australia travel tips – buying food
- Australian slang phrases, sentences, sayings
- Is Australia a continent or country?
- Why is Australia called the “Land Down Under” or “Oz”?
Adelaide, South Australia weather
A general look at Adelaide, South Australia climate, temperatures and weather extremes and patterns is presented on the South Australia climate and weather page.
Pie floater AdelaideThe number one question for tourists and locals alike is: Where to get a pie floater in Adelaide? There are a few places listed in the link you just saw.
- Whale watching tours South Australia
- Aerial Adventure Park – Mega Adventure Park – West Beach
- Greenhills Adventure Park closing in 2016
- Visit South Australia, Australia
- Sellicks Hill Buddha statue temple
- Victoria Square (Tarndanyangga) Adelaide skateboarding video
- Kangaroo Island Hyperlapse Video – “Home of the Soul”
- Public gardens in Adelaide to get married or tour
- Car hire Adelaide tips and pitfalls
- Granite Island cafe Victor Harbor closing in 2015?
- Universal Basic Income: how a universal basic income helps
- Forgotten generations: no money, no job, no home
- 5 radical tax reform ideas Australia urgently needs
- Insurance comparison websites in Australia misleading
- Centrelink dole bludgers, jobs crisis, Australian welfare terrorism
- Surprising property investment home loans clickbait
- Immigrants create jobs but where are the jobs that immigrants create?
- Bunnings development blocked – ignorant complain about jobs, progress
- CBD traders near Victoria Square crying over Royal Croquet Club 2017
- Rolling blackouts ordered in Adelaide heat 8th February, 2017
- Malcolm Turnbull donated $1.75 million to 2016 election campaign
- #AdelaideEarthquake | Adelaide earthquake 2nd February 2017
- Prime Minister of Australia, Malcolm Turnbull, put up for sale on eBay
- Warning for job seekers commenting in social media
- How to slow South Australia’s crippling brain drain
- Common sense scares Adelaide which actively opposes it
- Aussies unhappy with $620m of unwanted Christmas presents
- Low consumer confidence in Adelaide – small business closing
- Adelaide gardeners: minimal home garden maintenance services
- Christmas, Boxing Day shopping hours 2016 Adelaide
- Woolworths specials: laughable Woolworths “specials” photos
- Adelaide small business retailers, consumers hard times
- Easter 2016 shop opening hours South Australia
- Myer online shopping at eBay
- Shopping gift voucher scams use fake supermarket gift cards
- Marketing 101: insult potential customers
- Topshop and Topman Adelaide
- 5 good sites about grocery shopping tips on a budget
- Australians can bypass car dealers with lifted car import restrictions
- ALDI Adelaide
Supermarkets and food
Adelaide South Australia Facebook
Latest posts when available
7 News Adelaide: "Hundreds of protesters have rallied along the SA coastline against oil and gas drilling in the Great Australian Bight. Despite the public outrage, the State Government says growing environmental concerns are unfounded."
Sure we want jobs and revenue but no there's nothing to worry about because oil spills never happen in Australia at all. Except that one did for 2 months last year - www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/may/18/australian-oil-well-leaked-into-ocean-for-months-but-...
So those "unfounded" concerns should be considered by tourist operators and environmentalists as well as government from the Bight right around to Victoria and Tasmania. Common sense really? ... See MoreSee Less
Hundreds of protesters have rallied along the SA coastline against oil and gas drilling in the Great Australian Bight. Despite the public outrage, the State Government says growing environmental concerns are unfounded. South Australian stories - yhoo.it/1QsV7w1 #GreatAustralianBight #7News