Visit South Australia, Australia! South Australia offers renowned food, wine and wilderness regions to visit. Here is a brief travel guide for when you visit South Australia, Australia.
Current time in Adelaide South Australia
Welcome to Adelaide, South Australia!
Adelaide is the capital city of the state of South Australia.
The current time in Adelaide and South Australia is:
Information about Daylight Savings Time can be found on the Daylight Savings Time South Australia 2015 page.
To post a comment on any article on this web site just scroll down to near the bottom. You will see the boxes to enter a couple of details and comment. You can share your knowledge and experience that may help other readers.
Adelaide Car Rental Companies
Car hire Adelaide tips and pitfalls
Types of car insurance – what car insurance suits you?
What does comprehensive car insurance cover?
Adelaide bottle and can recycling
Some Adelaide bottle and can recycling depots are listed on the Adelaide bottle and can recycling page. Some brief history about the container deposit is mentioned as well.
Featured South Australia Tourism Posts
Here are some general tips for when you buy travel insurance in Australia. Claims are usually made for cancellations of all or part of their travel, expensive medical incidents, or for lost or stolen baggage or personal belongings. There are a range of factors related to these types of claims…
- Australia travel tips and information
- Australia travel tips – emergency assistance phone number, cars, alcohol
- Australia travel tips – tipping in Australia
- Australia travel tips – buying fuel
- Australia travel tips – buying food
- Australian slang phrases, sentences, sayings
- Is Australia a continent or country?
- Why is Australia called the “Land Down Under” or “Oz”?
Adelaide, South Australia weather
A general look at Adelaide, South Australia climate, temperatures and weather extremes and patterns is presented on the South Australia climate and weather page.
Pie floater AdelaideThe number one question for tourists and locals alike is: Where to get a pie floater in Adelaide? There are a few places listed in the link you just saw.
- Whale watching tours South Australia
- Aerial Adventure Park – Mega Adventure Park – West Beach
- Greenhills Adventure Park closing in 2016
- Visit South Australia, Australia
- Sellicks Hill Buddha statue temple
- Victoria Square (Tarndanyangga) Adelaide skateboarding video
- Kangaroo Island Hyperlapse Video – “Home of the Soul”
- Public gardens in Adelaide to get married or tour
- Car hire Adelaide tips and pitfalls
- Granite Island cafe Victor Harbor closing in 2015?
- Copwatchers – Four Corners – NYPD: Biggest Gang in New York
- Australian media bias examples – 2016 US Presidential election
- South Australian Liberals’ electricity privatisation root cause of blackouts
- 5 common myths debunked
- Electricity prices in South Australia are a fraud
- Changing Facebook targeted ads privacy settings
- Use a pen on election day
- Q&A: sensible debate not the real victim in Duncan Storrar furore
- Premium’s homeowners under 60 government entitlements scam
- #CensusFail – Census 2016 Australia privacy concerns
- Adelaide small business retailers, consumers hard times
- Easter 2016 shop opening hours South Australia
- Myer online shopping at eBay
- Shopping gift voucher scams use fake supermarket gift cards
- Marketing 101: insult potential customers
- Topshop and Topman Adelaide
- 5 good sites about grocery shopping tips on a budget
- Australians can bypass car dealers with lifted car import restrictions
- ALDI Adelaide
- Adelaide Boxing Day to New Year’s shopping hours 2015
- Adelaide Christmas shopping hours 2015 – extended trading hours
- Taste South Australia premium food
- Royal Adelaide Show 2015 dates, ticket prices
- Tiffany & Co Adelaide – Jewellery in Adelaide Central Plaza
Supermarkets and food
Adelaide South Australia Facebook
Latest posts when available
Meanwhile, in McLaren Flat, #SouthAustralia, on Friday ... these two must have been going shopping? :) ... See MoreSee Less
Nothing beats a brisk morning walk, right? That also applies if you're a koala, with a joey on your back no less. While we're used to seeing these furry marsupials napping in a gum tree after snacking on gum leaves, this pair enjoyed a morning walk on Friday through the town of McLaren Flat on Visit Fleurieu Peninsula. They were spotted near the local bakery so perhaps they were just dashing out for a bit of morning tea? Great video thanks to @raked_petal and @heidi_and_nina_schnauzers via IG.
Photos: The newest citizen in #Adelaide, #Australia. ... See MoreSee Less
Meet the newest addition to the Adelaide Zoo family, a baby Golden Lion-tamarin!! Born to proud parents Rio and Aurora last week, the baby's routine consists of sleeping and cuddling mum and dad. Since the 1980s, Adelaide Zoo has celebrated the birth of more than 70 Golden Lion-tamarin infants, an important contribution to saving this endangered species from extinction. Make sure you come and see the new arrival in our Tamarin House soon!