Visit South Australia, Australia! South Australia offers renowned food, wine and wilderness regions to visit. Here is a brief travel guide for when you visit South Australia, Australia.
Current time in Adelaide South Australia
Welcome to Adelaide, South Australia!
Adelaide is the capital city of the state of South Australia.
The current time in Adelaide and South Australia is:
Information about Daylight Savings Time can be found on the Daylight Savings Time South Australia 2015 page.
To post a comment on any article on this web site just scroll down to near the bottom. You will see the boxes to enter a couple of details and comment. You can share your knowledge and experience that may help other readers.
Adelaide Car Rental Companies
Car hire Adelaide tips and pitfalls
Types of car insurance – what car insurance suits you?
What does comprehensive car insurance cover?
Adelaide bottle and can recycling
Some Adelaide bottle and can recycling depots are listed on the Adelaide bottle and can recycling page. Some brief history about the container deposit is mentioned as well.
Featured South Australia Tourism Posts
Here are some general tips for when you buy travel insurance in Australia. Claims are usually made for cancellations of all or part of their travel, expensive medical incidents, or for lost or stolen baggage or personal belongings. There are a range of factors related to these types of claims…
- Australia travel tips and information
- Australia travel tips – emergency assistance phone number, cars, alcohol
- Australia travel tips – tipping in Australia
- Australia travel tips – buying fuel
- Australia travel tips – buying food
- Australian slang phrases, sentences, sayings
- Is Australia a continent or country?
- Why is Australia called the “Land Down Under” or “Oz”?
Adelaide, South Australia weather
A general look at Adelaide, South Australia climate, temperatures and weather extremes and patterns is presented on the South Australia climate and weather page.
Pie floater AdelaideThe number one question for tourists and locals alike is: Where to get a pie floater in Adelaide? There are a few places listed in the link you just saw.
- Whale watching tours South Australia
- Aerial Adventure Park – Mega Adventure Park – West Beach
- Greenhills Adventure Park closing in 2016
- Visit South Australia, Australia
- Sellicks Hill Buddha statue temple
- Victoria Square (Tarndanyangga) Adelaide skateboarding video
- Kangaroo Island Hyperlapse Video – “Home of the Soul”
- Public gardens in Adelaide to get married or tour
- Car hire Adelaide tips and pitfalls
- Granite Island cafe Victor Harbor closing in 2015?
- Adelaide weather – cyclone storm SA power outage
- 5 common myths debunked
- Electricity prices in South Australia are a fraud
- Changing Facebook targeted ads privacy settings
- Use a pen on election day
- Q&A: sensible debate not the real victim in Duncan Storrar furore
- Premium’s homeowners under 60 government entitlements scam
- #CensusFail – Census 2016 Australia privacy concerns
- Victim-blaming mentality and the road toll
- Adelaide Fringe Festival 2016 criticised by performers
- Adelaide small business retailers, consumers hard times
- Easter 2016 shop opening hours South Australia
- Myer online shopping at eBay
- Shopping gift voucher scams use fake supermarket gift cards
- Marketing 101: insult potential customers
- Topshop and Topman Adelaide
- 5 good sites about grocery shopping tips on a budget
- Australians can bypass car dealers with lifted car import restrictions
- ALDI Adelaide
- Adelaide Boxing Day to New Year’s shopping hours 2015
- Adelaide Christmas shopping hours 2015 – extended trading hours
- Taste South Australia premium food
- Royal Adelaide Show 2015 dates, ticket prices
- Tiffany & Co Adelaide – Jewellery in Adelaide Central Plaza
Supermarkets and food
Adelaide South Australia Facebook
Latest posts when available
Right on cue, just as predicted early this morning, the inevitable right-wing Murdoch/ABC/Liberal lies that renewables are to blame have begun, when this has been discredited previously. If renewables were not there to blame then greed and infrastructure neglect would be all that's left to blame. They wouldn't dream of doing that.
The fact is that SA is decades behind in its infrastructure, long before renewables came along. That infrastructure and an extra interconnector needed to be sorted out many years ago.
And now we wait to see what laughs News Corporation's drivel gives us before the real experts tell us what actually was to blame much more.
www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-29/rushing-to-renewables-risks-sector's-reputation:-uhlmann/7888290 ... See MoreSee Less
#SAStorms is, quite naturally, trending big time on Twitter. How embarrassing but not because of the weather. See previous post for more about the power outages and Twitter jokes. ... See MoreSee Less
Selfie during #AdelaideStorm #SouthAustralia #SAPowerOutage #SAStorms #SABlackouts #ClassActionLawsuit #BabyBoomToCome :)
Despite the lies that will inevitably come from right-wing media, Wednesday's power shenanigans show more than ever that SA urgently needs several solar power plants that use overnight storage technologies to power tens of thousands of homes. 10+ hours without power is third world given the rip off power prices!
It's time to wake up SA and demand action over price gouging and neglected infrastructure! ... See MoreSee Less
Daylight Savings begins this weekend in #SouthAustralia at 2am on Sunday, October 2. Bah humbug! :) ... See MoreSee Less
Meanwhile in the #Adelaide Hills ... a pesky fence gets in the way of a baby koala. So Mum has to come to the rescue. ... See MoreSee Less
"Hold on love, mum's coming". Check out this amazing video of a mummy koala coming to the rescue of its baby, attempting to scale a fence. We really do have the most amazing wildlife in South Australia. Video courtesy of The Farm Barn, in Hahndorf, Visit Adelaide Hills bit.ly/more-adorable-animals