Visit South Australia, Australia! South Australia offers renowned food, wine and wilderness regions to visit. Here is a brief travel guide for when you visit South Australia, Australia.
Current time in Adelaide South Australia
Welcome to Adelaide, South Australia!
Adelaide is the capital city of the state of South Australia.
The current time in Adelaide and South Australia is:
Information about Daylight Savings Time can be found on the Daylight Savings Time South Australia 2015 page.
To post a comment on any article on this web site just scroll down to near the bottom. You will see the boxes to enter a couple of details and comment. You can share your knowledge and experience that may help other readers.
Adelaide Car Rental Companies
Car hire Adelaide tips and pitfalls
Types of car insurance – what car insurance suits you?
What does comprehensive car insurance cover?
Adelaide bottle and can recycling
Some Adelaide bottle and can recycling depots are listed on the Adelaide bottle and can recycling page. Some brief history about the container deposit is mentioned as well.
Featured South Australia Tourism Posts
Here are some general tips for when you buy travel insurance in Australia. Claims are usually made for cancellations of all or part of their travel, expensive medical incidents, or for lost or stolen baggage or personal belongings. There are a range of factors related to these types of claims…
- Australia travel tips and information
- Australia travel tips – emergency assistance phone number, cars, alcohol
- Australia travel tips – tipping in Australia
- Australia travel tips – buying fuel
- Australia travel tips – buying food
- Australian slang phrases, sentences, sayings
- Is Australia a continent or country?
- Why is Australia called the “Land Down Under” or “Oz”?
Adelaide, South Australia weather
A general look at Adelaide, South Australia climate, temperatures and weather extremes and patterns is presented on the South Australia climate and weather page.
Pie floater AdelaideThe number one question for tourists and locals alike is: Where to get a pie floater in Adelaide? There are a few places listed in the link you just saw.
- Whale watching tours South Australia
- Aerial Adventure Park – Mega Adventure Park – West Beach
- Greenhills Adventure Park closing in 2016
- Visit South Australia, Australia
- Sellicks Hill Buddha statue temple
- Victoria Square (Tarndanyangga) Adelaide skateboarding video
- Kangaroo Island Hyperlapse Video – “Home of the Soul”
- Public gardens in Adelaide to get married or tour
- Car hire Adelaide tips and pitfalls
- Granite Island cafe Victor Harbor closing in 2015?
- 5 common myths debunked
- Electricity prices in South Australia are a fraud
- Changing Facebook targeted ads privacy settings
- Use a pen on election day
- Q&A: sensible debate not the real victim in Duncan Storrar furore
- Premium’s homeowners under 60 government entitlements scam
- #CensusFail – Census 2016 Australia privacy concerns
- Victim-blaming mentality and the road toll
- Adelaide Fringe Festival 2016 criticised by performers
- Australian GST increase debate and South Australia’s woes
- Adelaide small business retailers, consumers hard times
- Easter 2016 shop opening hours South Australia
- Myer online shopping at eBay
- Shopping gift voucher scams use fake supermarket gift cards
- Marketing 101: insult potential customers
- Topshop and Topman Adelaide
- 5 good sites about grocery shopping tips on a budget
- Australians can bypass car dealers with lifted car import restrictions
- ALDI Adelaide
- Adelaide Boxing Day to New Year’s shopping hours 2015
- Adelaide Christmas shopping hours 2015 – extended trading hours
- Taste South Australia premium food
- Royal Adelaide Show 2015 dates, ticket prices
- Tiffany & Co Adelaide – Jewellery in Adelaide Central Plaza
Supermarkets and food
Adelaide South Australia Facebook
Latest posts when available
We know that speed detection devices in #SouthAustralia don't meet Australian standards and are often faulty. This is why people slow down when approaching them because they can't be trusted for accuracy one bit. For example, several thousand fines were dropped last year because there was no car in the photo. Websites like Aussie Speeding Fines as well as local lawyers that deal with court appearances for fines offer more advice and information.
If you can afford to install data and vision gathering equipment in your vehicle, like in company cars, then you should to try protect your income. Dashcams that record time, date, speed and GPS location are an example. The police try to have GPS speed recording dismissed as evidence because they think that it is as unreliable as their cameras. Sadly the courts nearly always look after government revenue first and rely on a number of myths that the police proudly present as true fact. But sometimes the "little guy" has a win so the more equipment you can afford the better your chances.
Nine News Adelaide has found some examples of faults and reported them tonight. Video below.
www.facebook.com/9NewsAdelaide/videos/1583447045292592/ ... See MoreSee Less
A 9 News investigation has found evidence of a large number of faults with both mobile and fixed speed cameras. #9News | 9News.com.au
Meme: Not long now and spring will be here. ... See MoreSee Less
Photo: Spring! Anyway, how is your #garden looking at the moment?
Photo: Wreck Beach, Port Lincoln, #SouthAustralia by Luke Gardner Photography. ... See MoreSee Less
Hey gang! Time for a little rant: So Facebook have been restricting the reach of my post's lately - and then sending me some not so subtle ad's about how for $40 per post I can reach all my followers..... As this is a hobby of mine that costs me a hell of a lot more than I make from it, they can get stuffed! If you like seeing my photo's in your feed make sure you like, comment and share as much as you can! Anyhow - this is a shot from Wreck Beach on a wet, cold and windy EP winter's morning. The beach has been hammered by large swells lately unearthing the limestone sheet rock below the sand.
Photo: Rundle Street and King William St, #Adelaide, then (and now ... in link in comments section). ... See MoreSee Less
Corner of Rundle Street and King William Street, 1895 (approx) ..A horse (both looking overjoyed with their job!) drawn tram is crossing the corner of Rundle Street and King William Street in the area known as the Beehive Corner during a busy day in Adelaide. Advertisements promoting 'Adelaide's Market for Boots and Shoes' and 'Hammer & Co.' photographic studio are displayed prominently over their premises in the background ..slsa b63837 pd ..PS Today from Alan McLennan and and closer in comments
It is considered to be an insult in some countries to throw a shoe at someone that you disapprove of. So why should it be any different when a "ranga" throws a banana at someone? More importantly, what does the act aim to achieve? Why can't people just sit there and watch a game? The media loves this stuff and we'll hear all about it for days and days and days now :( ... See MoreSee Less
Photo: Driving along the road in Rapid Bay, #SouthAustralia, #Australia. ... See MoreSee Less
Open road ✔ Fresh coastal air ✔ Lush green hills ✔ A perfect weekend away at Rapid Bay, South Australia (y) Pic: @aerialadventuresau (via Instagram). #SeeSouthAustralia